e-Service Announcements On-Line Payments

#1 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:50 PM

just received:

Dear Valued TSTT e-service Customer

Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (TSTT) is pleased to inform you that you now have a choice of paying your Fixed Line service telephone bill via e-payment. TSTT has partnered with Citibank to provide you with the option of paying your telephone bill on-line via CitiConnect On-Line Payment Service.

This is your invitation to join CitiConnect on-line payment service for payment of TSTT Fixed Line telephone bills only. CitiConnect is a secure on-line payment gateway that will notify you via email when your bill is available and will allow you to make a payment towards your bill from your bank account no matter which local bank you do business with.

How does it work?

Accessing CitiConnect for the 1st time and Registering to make On-Line Payments:

1. CitiConnect will email you to advise that a TSTT telephone bill payment is due and invite you to log on to the CitiConnect system to register.

2. As a first time user, two additional emails will be sent to you. The first email will provide the first part of your temporary password and the second email will provide you with the last part of your password. This password is valid for 30 days. When you log in to CitiConnect for the first time you will be prompted to create your own password.

3. The second email also provides you with the instructions to start the online registration process. Simply follow the online instructions. If you need any assistance with the registration process please contact Citibank at 627-2484 option 3.

Once you successfully change your password and access Citiconnect, the final step is to register the bank account number/s that you will be using to pay your bill.

1. You simply complete the On-Line Payment Activation Form indicating up to three (3) bank accounts.

2. The completed form should be printed, signed and delivered to any TSTT Customer Service Centre

3. Once your signed form is received, Citibank will verify the information and create your CitiConnect Account profile to enable you to pay your bills online.

For additional information you can visit us at any of our TSTT Customer Service Centres or call us at 824-TSTT.

We look forward to you joining the CitiConnect online bill payment service and enjoying the convenience of paying your TSTT Fixed Line telephone bill from the comfort of your computer. When e-payment to the other services becomes available you will be informed.

You will receive your first CitiConnect invitation over the next few days.

However, should you wish to not subscribe to this service please contact us at 824 TSTT and we will remove your e-mail address from this service.

Thank you for your continued support of TSTT Services.

Sincerely

TSTT E-Service

#2 User is offline   jade_rs Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:37 PM

Is this a valid TSTT announcement?

#3 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

View Postjade_rs, on Apr 27 2009, 07:37 PM, said:

I got an e-mail sometime last week.

Greg

#4 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:09 PM

View Postjade_rs, on Apr 27 2009, 07:37 PM, said:

While I cannot find any other information about it, the email I received originated from a TSTT internal IP address.
We just have to wait until TSTT sends more information.

#5 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:16 PM

I got a new one today, a 2 part email from citicorp about using CitiConnect to pay my TSTT bills online. It sounds useful but internet banking is more convenient if you ask me, I can already the bank's online banking system to pay all my bills. The only thing I want CitiBank to tell me is how to buy some of their stocks. If anyone decides to use it please let us know your experiences.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users