TSTT Forum: Digicel free still? - TSTT Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1

Digicel free still? Opera dont work no more :(

#1 User is offline   nfs Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 18-April 09
  • Location:FrOm AnOtHeR PlAnEt
  • Interests:Computers.Mobile -GPRS :) Girls, hacking (not illegall) hehe

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

When digicel first came out they net was free but a lot has change since.
Opera use to work real good not now i think.
Any settings to make digicel work free yet? PM me i still ha some codes if u want.
0

#2 User is offline   nfs Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 18-April 09
  • Location:FrOm AnOtHeR PlAnEt
  • Interests:Computers.Mobile -GPRS :) Girls, hacking (not illegall) hehe

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:41 AM

hmm.... looks like no one is interested in this topic.
0

#3 User is offline   Lich King Icon

  • Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 767
  • Joined: 19-May 06

Posted 30 May 2009 - 01:39 AM

View Postnfs, on May 28 2009, 07:41 AM, said:

hmm.... looks like no one is interested in this topic.
131 views, people are interested. Just most have no answers to offer because we don't know or in my case never knew how to get free gprs net at any time since inception. Thanks to blink I don't need it anymore, the entire country is a wifi hotspot. I could drive around in any residential area and find some free internet, blink on the go, lol. They were not kidding. I wish you luck on your quest though.
0

#4 User is offline   jpf Icon

  • Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 193
  • Joined: 08-February 04
  • Location:Mt. Dor

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:27 AM

View PostLich King, on May 30 2009, 01:39 AM, said:

131 views, people are interested. Just most have no answers to offer because we don't know or in my case never knew how to get free gprs net at any time since inception. Thanks to blink I don't need it anymore, the entire country is a wifi hotspot. I could drive around in any residential area and find some free internet, blink on the go, lol. They were not kidding. I wish you luck on your quest though.



free as in free courtesy tstt? or courtesy someone who didnt bother turning on the wifi security on their wireless router
0

#5 User is offline   nfs Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 18-April 09
  • Location:FrOm AnOtHeR PlAnEt
  • Interests:Computers.Mobile -GPRS :) Girls, hacking (not illegall) hehe

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:21 AM

I Dont bother to come back on this site cuz digicel talk got dead. OK well im not on a quest if u ask me im using free up to now so i dont think ill bother with this topic.Digicel T&T on a Sony Ericsson phone Free.And i have blink if u want to know.And opera mini dont work but send me a private message if u want to know what else works except,Opera mini.Im using an APP and its working just fine even to read hotmail messages.I, well look like when digicel now came out this forum was full of memembers talking about Digicel and how to get free.But when it stopped meaning free net stop, this forum got dead beacuse of that.Well im using their net free as of now and will not post anything here towards that.I were reading a topic when people post their settings to get free net.And that was stupid.lol
0

#6 User is offline   cardez Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 54
  • Joined: 25-January 07

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:46 PM

about that Lich King, do u get past ppl's password? I always wondered if thats possible, someone told me they can do it but they wont tell me, i thought they were just bluffing
0

#7 User is offline   Lich King Icon

  • Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 767
  • Joined: 19-May 06

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:33 AM

View Postcardez, on Jun 3 2009, 10:46 PM, said:

about that Lich King, do u get past ppl's password? I always wondered if thats possible, someone told me they can do it but they wont tell me, i thought they were just bluffing
What I could do and what I do may not always coincide. I could get past many passwords especially given physical access to the system, it's really part of what I do for a living, I have to test security on networks and the only way to do that is to try to hack it then fix it. What passwords are you referring to though? Hopefully you won't be one of those many people who keep asking me "how to hack hotmail accounts?", that cannot be done unless you guess it or reset it via the secret question or plant a keylogger to steal it. Don't believe any website or person who tells you otherwise, those sites just trick you and install viruses on your pc. Hotmail servers are not that stupid to be "hacked" by some silly little program.

For wireless, WEP could be broken easily, WPA is very difficult to break and sometimes impossible, and WPA2 has never been cracked as yet as far as I know.
0

#8 User is offline   Skylined Icon

  • Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 150
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Location:Penal, Trinidad
  • Interests:The Internet ;)

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:56 PM

A weakness was uncovered in November 2008 by researchers at two German technical universities (TU Dresden and TU Darmstadt), Erik Tews and Martin Beck, which relied on a previously known flaw in WEP that could be exploited only for the TKIP algorithm in WPA. The flaw can only decrypt short packets with mostly known contents, such as ARP messages, and 802.11e, which allows Quality of Service packet prioritization for voice calls and streaming media. The flaw does not lead to key recovery, but only a keystream that encrypted a particular packet, and which can be reused as many as seven times to inject arbitrary data of the same packet length to a wireless client. For example, this allows to inject faked ARP packets which makes the victim send packets to the open Internet.

From http://en.wikipedia....rotected_Access

Also read http://dl.aircrack-n...ngwepandwpa.pdf
0

#9 User is offline   cardez Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 54
  • Joined: 25-January 07

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:25 PM

View PostLich King, on Jun 4 2009, 11:33 AM, said:

What I could do and what I do may not always coincide. I could get past many passwords especially given physical access to the system, it's really part of what I do for a living, I have to test security on networks and the only way to do that is to try to hack it then fix it. What passwords are you referring to though? Hopefully you won't be one of those many people who keep asking me "how to hack hotmail accounts?", that cannot be done unless you guess it or reset it via the secret question or plant a keylogger to steal it. Don't believe any website or person who tells you otherwise, those sites just trick you and install viruses on your pc. Hotmail servers are not that stupid to be "hacked" by some silly little program.

For wireless, WEP could be broken easily, WPA is very difficult to break and sometimes impossible, and WPA2 has never been cracked as yet as far as I know.

I was talking about when u put on ur laptop for example and u get a notice saying "wireless connection found" or something to that effect and when u try to click on it to access it u are asked for a password which u dont know. I'm not interesting in hacking anyone's hotmail account
0

#10 User is offline   shay boy Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 14-November 10

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:52 PM

do u still have the codes for the free internet i need them
0

#11 User is offline   BaM Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 09-June 10

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:00 AM

Hmm, i assume that proxies are what you guys are using to bypass the digicel firewall... And now im guessing the ports that you guys were using are now closed... too bad...
0

#12 User is offline   cyberpunk316 Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 25-November 14

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:37 PM

There are no easy way to hack digicel anymore they have got very smart over the years.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users