TSTT Forum: People not hearing me - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

People not hearing me

#1 User is offline   brio Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:58 PM

hi there. many times when i am using my phone after a few minutes of talking, these people will stop hearing me even thoiugh i am hearing them. this happens very often and i have to end the call and call them back. is this a tstt problem or a phone problem. i am using a nokia 6230 which i bought fromn digicel but i am using my bmobile sim in it cause it is a quad band

#2 User is offline   cardez Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:16 PM

View Postbrio, on Apr 28 2009, 01:58 PM, said:

hi there. many times when i am using my phone after a few minutes of talking, these people will stop hearing me even thoiugh i am hearing them. this happens very often and i have to end the call and call them back. is this a tstt problem or a phone problem. i am using a nokia 6230 which i bought fromn digicel but i am using my bmobile sim in it cause it is a quad band

I have bad news for u brio, its a phone problem. I had the same nokia 6230i with the same problem, its a phone problem.
I ended up getting a new phone

#3 User is offline   brio Icon

• PipPip

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:45 AM

whats a good phone you recommend. preferably nokia

#4 User is offline   philip Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:17 AM

there are earlier threads about this a couple years ago.
if interested, you may be able to find them using the search function.

Bottom line: there is some unexplained problem where all 6230 and 6230i work flawlessly on the digicel network and give the problem you mention on the bmobile network.

#5 User is offline   unimatrix001 Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:09 PM

personally i have a 6230 and a 6230i and they dont give me any trouble on either network.
WHEN I FIRST GOT the 6230i with bmobile, i was having your exact same problem. call tstt an cuss dem over 100 times, sent to repair and came back with "nothing wrong" and now it just works...i guess im an odd case out but ive always heard people complaining about it.

i guarantee you it works flawlessly with AT&T, tmobile, rogers and fido when you go away though

#6 User is offline   brio Icon

• PipPip

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:26 AM

View Postunimatrix001, on May 5 2009, 08:09 PM, said:

personally i have a 6230 and a 6230i and they dont give me any trouble on either network.
WHEN I FIRST GOT the 6230i with bmobile, i was having your exact same problem. call tstt an cuss dem over 100 times, sent to repair and came back with "nothing wrong" and now it just works...i guess im an odd case out but ive always heard people complaining about it.

i guarantee you it works flawlessly with AT&T, tmobile, rogers and fido when you go away though

man i went and bought myself a nokia 6300 now i want to get rid of this phone. is there any bmobile outlet or digicel outlet that will buy it? it is a digicel phone but i run my bmobile card in it

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users