TSTT Forum: Not seeing ppl number when they call me - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Not seeing ppl number when they call me

#1 User is offline   mimi007 Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:23 PM

So I have a bberry 8320 that I just signed up for Blackberry Internet Service, after that, whenever any one calls me their numbers all come up as unknown. My mother has that same problem (she doesn't have a blackberry) and I know its a problem regarding the sim . Anyone else ever had this problem

#2 User is offline   adrian.r Icon

• PipPip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

View Postmimi007, on 01 June 2009 - 08:23 PM, said:

So I have a bberry 8320 that I just signed up for Blackberry Internet Service, after that, whenever any one calls me their numbers all come up as unknown. My mother has that same problem (she doesn't have a blackberry) and I know its a problem regarding the sim . Anyone else ever had this problem

i had this a few days ago (assuming u using bmobile).... go into tstt an tell them about it. mines was giving that problem an i carry it in ... not to a sales branch u know the official bmobile place an tell them ... the woman in there tell me my caller id from tstt was off .. notin with my fone
*note* walk with id tho ... if d sim aint in your name carry d one who name it in

#3 User is offline   BLINK Icon

• PipPip

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:53 AM

Hi

It could be that you may not have caller id activated on your sim . You can call 824-8788 to get it activated.

Regards

TSTT

View Postmimi007, on 01 June 2009 - 08:23 PM, said:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users