TSTT Forum: Speed for soo lol - TSTT Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Speed for soo lol

#1 User is offline   microone Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 43
  • Joined: 02-October 06

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:09 PM

who see see and who did not see hard luck
0

#2 User is offline   Anita Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 62
  • Joined: 23-March 07

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:05 AM

View Postmicroone, on 25 November 2009 - 07:09 PM, said:



Is it from one of those WiFi F-Spot which they claim as to be 54 mbps connection?

Best - Anita.
0

#3 User is offline   bossmann Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 02-October 07
  • Location:Trinidad

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:38 PM

no that's a hacked modem while people that paying their money catching their a$$ for proper service!!! The kinda $hit that has the country the way it IS!!!
0

#4 User is offline   newgrantrasta Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 27-December 08
  • Location:Gasparillo & New Grant

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:55 PM

Wow.. didn't realize we hacking everyting flow related
0

#5 User is offline   ArMouR Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 47
  • Joined: 20-September 04
  • Location:Sando

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:15 AM

No offence but it seems like it still don't have any reliable ISP in Trinidad yet, even with all them high bandwidth rates, I haven't had much luck with either side and don't talk about Green Dot, their bandwidth alone is not enough (talking corporate here as well).I can tell you that the most frustrating thing is the upload limits on these connections, its awful, would surely pay the money if upload rates were higher.

I should also mention that I am a legal customer in the sense that I actually pay for internet unlike the thieves.
0

#6 User is offline   newgrantrasta Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 27-December 08
  • Location:Gasparillo & New Grant

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:11 PM

View PostArMouR, on 04 December 2009 - 01:15 AM, said:

No offence but it seems like it still don't have any reliable ISP in Trinidad yet, even with all them high bandwidth rates, I haven't had much luck with either side and don't talk about Green Dot, their bandwidth alone is not enough (talking corporate here as well).I can tell you that the most frustrating thing is the upload limits on these connections, its awful, would surely pay the money if upload rates were higher.

I should also mention that I am a legal customer in the sense that I actually pay for internet unlike the thieves.


Just minus the "it seems like" and you're totally right
0

#7 User is offline   Lich King Icon

  • Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 767
  • Joined: 19-May 06

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:16 PM

View Postbossmann, on 26 November 2009 - 12:38 PM, said:

no that's a hacked modem while people that paying their money catching their a$ for proper service!!! The kinda $hit that has the country the way it IS!!!


All true. I know for a fact that flow is a "padner" company as they say. A friend of mine say he was able to get a flow digital connection because his business associate has a padner inside flow. Meanwhile nobody else in that area could even get digital cable. This is the place we live in, no chance of improvement because I saw a woman on tv had to drink drain water and still preaching how she love her "insert political party here" so this is the way this country will remain. Destined for failure due to myopic leaders and brainless followers. I always say it and will continue to say it "Vision2020: convert Trinidad to Haiti".

Just to show you how stupid some people are, this has to be the only country dumb enough to not see the potential of sugar cane, meanwhile Brazil is using it for fuel and we could have been selling it to them. Again, all the "padners" in the oil industry will not want to hear about alternative fuel sources because it will hurt their ever so fat pockets.
0

#8 User is offline   riche Icon

  • Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 131
  • Joined: 17-July 07

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:32 PM

Ditto! ^^
0

#9 User is offline   Cool3ni Icon

  • Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 561
  • Joined: 04-October 06
  • Location:Third planet from the sun
  • Interests:Computers,music,mobiles an anything to do with technology

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:13 PM

View PostLich King, on 06 December 2009 - 07:16 PM, said:

All true. I know for a fact that flow is a "padner" company as they say. A friend of mine say he was able to get a flow digital connection because his business associate has a padner inside flow. Meanwhile nobody else in that area could even get digital cable. This is the place we live in, no chance of improvement because I saw a woman on tv had to drink drain water and still preaching how she love her "insert political party here" so this is the way this country will remain. Destined for failure due to myopic leaders and brainless followers. I always say it and will continue to say it "Vision2020: convert Trinidad to Haiti".

Just to show you how stupid some people are, this has to be the only country dumb enough to not see the potential of sugar cane, meanwhile Brazil is using it for fuel and we could have been selling it to them. Again, all the "padners" in the oil industry will not want to hear about alternative fuel sources because it will hurt their ever so fat pockets.

Happens all over,guess it's just the world we live in today,yuh got to know the 'insiders' to get anything done these days,one of my neighbours has an upload speed of 2mb on blink when my upstream line rate lies around 700kbs,sigh
0

#10 User is offline   jpf Icon

  • Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 193
  • Joined: 08-February 04
  • Location:Mt. Dor

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:31 AM

View PostCool3ni, on 07 December 2009 - 11:13 PM, said:

Happens all over,guess it's just the world we live in today,yuh got to know the 'insiders' to get anything done these days,one of my neighbours has an upload speed of 2mb on blink when my upstream line rate lies around 700kbs,sigh


tstt would of had to upgrade to the very latest ADSL2+ version (ITU G.992.5 Annex M) which was only approved last yr (2008) to allow for upload speeds higher than 1 mb according to wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia....subscriber_line

i doubt they would be so fast to implement that so maybe he tiefing yuh head
0

#11 User is offline   Cool3ni Icon

  • Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 561
  • Joined: 04-October 06
  • Location:Third planet from the sun
  • Interests:Computers,music,mobiles an anything to do with technology

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:17 PM

View Postjpf, on 18 December 2009 - 01:31 AM, said:

tstt would of had to upgrade to the very latest ADSL2+ version (ITU G.992.5 Annex M) which was only approved last yr (2008) to allow for upload speeds higher than 1 mb according to wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia....subscriber_line

i doubt they would be so fast to implement that so maybe he tiefing yuh head

Well I pretty sure he's on blink and I did get chance to test it out,I'll take a snapshot of a speedtest whenever I get the chance again.
EDIT:
http://www.speedtest...t/662828393.png
http://www.speedtest...t/662827914.png
http://www.speedtest...t/662827238.png
0

#12 User is offline   zuke Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 56
  • Joined: 25-November 06

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

Inside FLOW Wan
0

#13 User is offline   joel Icon

  • Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 162
  • Joined: 30-June 07

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:46 AM

17mbit upload....niiiice!
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users