TSTT Forum: Problems wil Evdo billing - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Problems wil Evdo billing Problems wil Evdo billing

#1 User is offline   trinishack Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:56 PM

SO listen to this one. I was one of the lucky people who were offered the evdo unit when it was first launched a few years ago. Unfortunately it did not work at my home ... i had to return it. No reception.

I am being billed for a unit i do not have. I recieve a bill every month. I went into the office three times begging for them to fix the issue. Each time i was told it would be sorted out. Guess what !!

Here i am 3 years later with a bill for 22 000 $ And a letter from tstt threatening me to send debt collectors if i do not pay.

BULLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I called 8248788 was told to come in the office it would be resolved.Hellll no i wasted 3 day trying that !

I called the credit manager directly ... he cant help me. I need to get a letter from my company saying i returned .. why is that ?

So i have to explain TSTT 's incompetence to them in a letter.

We have a new sales rep now and she has been trying 3 days now to get this resolved.

Maybe i have to be jailed and sue them to get them to understand i do not have the unit....

There are also 5 other people who were issued the same letters and never had evdo units.. they only applied for them..

What should i do now !

#2 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:44 PM

View Posttrinishack, on 27 January 2010 - 06:56 PM, said:

SO listen to this one. I was one of the lucky people who were offered the evdo unit when it was first launched a few years ago. Unfortunately it did not work at my home ... i had to return it. No reception.

I am being billed for a unit i do not have. I recieve a bill every month. I went into the office three times begging for them to fix the issue. Each time i was told it would be sorted out. Guess what !!

Here i am 3 years later with a bill for 22 000 $ And a letter from tstt threatening me to send debt collectors if i do not pay.

I called 8248788 was told to come in the office it would be resolved.Hellll no i wasted 3 day trying that !

I called the credit manager directly ... he cant help me. I need to get a letter from my company saying i returned .. why is that ?

We have a new sales rep now and she has been trying 3 days now to get this resolved.

Maybe i have to be jailed and sue them to get them to understand i do not have the unit....

There are also 5 other people who were issued the same letters and never had evdo units.. they only applied for them..

What should i do now !

All of a sudden,my no Blink service and no dial tone pales in comparison... :unsure:

That's some serious sh!t that's happening there... :blink:

Greg

#3 User is offline   BLINK Icon

• PipPip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:04 PM

Hi trinishack

I do apologise for any inconvenience your have experienced thus far in this matter however I will seek to get this matter thourougly investigated.

Please can you send me the HEX# of the ev-do device via this site or to customercare@tstt.co.tt

TSTT

What should i do now !

#4 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:33 PM

Had the same experience. I was billed for several years despite that I returned the unit 4-6 weeks after the 'free trial'. I never signed up up for the service, but I got a free trial for a few weeks. Anyhow, I sent several letters to the executives and after some time (years) the bills stopped coming.

#5 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:28 PM

View Postadmin, on 28 January 2010 - 07:33 PM, said:

Had the same experience. I was billed for several years despite that I returned the unit 4-6 weeks after the 'free trial'. I never signed up up for the service, but I got a free trial for a few weeks. Anyhow, I sent several letters to the executives and after some time (years) the bills stopped coming.

It's interesting that you'd continue to get billed for the service.

I'd think that you were being billed because there was some sort of contract but if there wasn't then that seems to be something that they have to look into and not just pay lip service to your complaint.

Greg

#6 User is offline   BLINK Icon

• PipPip

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:09 PM

Hi

Just send me the hex and we an find out how this happened and have it sorted out. E-mail me at customercare@tstt.co.tt

TSTT

View Postadmin, on 28 January 2010 - 07:33 PM, said:

#7 User is offline   trinishack Icon

• PipPip

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:16 AM

I just sent you the hex in a private message

View PostBLINK, on 01 February 2010 - 12:09 PM, said:

Hi

Just send me the hex and we an find out how this happened and have it sorted out. E-mail me at customercare@tstt.co.tt

TSTT

#8 User is offline   trinishack Icon

• PipPip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:48 PM

Original post date Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:56 PM

To date 18th July 2011 i'm still having this issue. Today i recieved another letter saying i owe them in excess of 25000 $ WHAT MADNESS

to date i have made a total of 5 visits to tstt ... All of when the person at the desk assured me the issue would be fixed ..

What a pack of bull shit !

#9 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:21 AM

View Posttrinishack, on 18 July 2011 - 07:48 PM, said:

Original post date Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:56 PM

To date 18th July 2011 i'm still having this issue. Today i recieved another letter saying i owe them in excess of 25000 $ WHAT MADNESS

to date i have made a total of 5 visits to tstt ... All of when the person at the desk assured me the issue would be fixed ..

What a pack of bull shit !

Modem in box to TSTT by courier...problem solved...

Greg

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users