#1 User is offline   jsm1985 Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Nokia, Symbian
    Current Phone: Nokia C7

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

Hi,

I have a Nokia N79 that I've been using fring for over the past year. Last week it suddenly stopped being able to connect via packet data (bmobile GPRS), only WiFi. Can someone who has a GPRS account and uses fring (preferably on a Nokia Symbian device (Nseries)) give me an idea if the service is still available to you? I've hard reset my phone and the problem still persists.
I'm also having a problem with Nokia Messaging Email being unable to connect thru the setup process suddenly. I'm thinking that maybe these services are blocked by bmobile somehow now?

#2 User is offline   TSTT Customer Care Icon

• PipPip

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:53 AM

Hi

Sounds like a GPRS problem, I can check and confirm , please e-mail us your mobile number to customercare@tstt.co.tt.

TSTT

#3 User is offline   jsm1985 Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Nokia, Symbian
    Current Phone: Nokia C7

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:42 AM

View PostTSTT Customer Care, on 28 June 2010 - 11:53 AM, said:

Hi

Sounds like a GPRS problem, I can check and confirm , please e-mail us your mobile number to customercare@tstt.co.tt.

TSTT

Hello,
Thanks for your offer of help. Following the post on TSTTProblems.com, the mobile number with the problem is 7XX-XXXX. I've gone into the Westmall office twice concerning the issue with no help other than being told "there is nothing we can do other than to reset the service on the network."

I have concluded that it is a sudden problem with my phone being used on bmobile's network (as access is possible to said applications through use of a Digicel SIM, and also access is possible when my bmobile SIM is used in another handset).

Is it possible that access to those servers (Fring and Nokia Messaging Email) is blocked by the bmobile network to my IMEI number? Access is possible to all other websites and applications.

Copy of this sent to email suggested.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users