TSTT Forum: STILL WAITING!!! - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

STILL WAITING!!! Don't know when they will learn

#1 User is offline   kelly4 Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:38 PM

@ksea12I've applied for the internet over a month now and TSTT is yet to call and tell me what's the keep back :blink: . I had to find out from a friend that they have problems in my area to connect to the internet, :angry: ( they didn't find it to be important to let me know ). Lord alone knows when will Tstt learn to let there customers know what's going on. WHAT'S GOING ON.... :rolleyes:

#2 User is offline   TSTT Customer Care Icon

• PipPip

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:23 PM

View Postkelly4, on 13 July 2010 - 03:38 PM, said:

@ksea12I've applied for the internet over a month now and TSTT is yet to call and tell me what's the keep back :blink: . I had to find out from a friend that they have problems in my area to connect to the internet, :angry: ( they didn't find it to be important to let me know ). Lord alone knows when will Tstt learn to let there customers know what's going on. WHAT'S GOING ON.... :rolleyes:

Hi Kelly 4

Please email your telephone number and a contact number to customercare@tstt.co.tt and we will look into your application and advise you of the status.

TSTT

#3 User is offline   screeler Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostTSTT Customer Care, on 15 July 2010 - 12:23 PM, said:

Hi Kelly 4

Please email your telephone number and a contact number to customercare@tstt.co.tt and we will look into your application and advise you of the status.

TSTT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't have a phone number with you as yet, but i will try again with customer care although i never get a response from them. i actually called today and was told someone would call me by day's end, but i'm going to be calling back in the next little while. thanks kelly 4

#4 User is offline   ninja_billy Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

do you do heavy dowloading, if not i would go with a 4g dongle option until they have everything sorted. I have used this option in the past with a USB supported router and tomato firmware to share the connection in my home. Only thing you could do again is complain to TATT.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users