TSTT Forum: Applied for Blinkbroadband since 2008 with no result - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Applied for Blinkbroadband since 2008 with no result No service two years after applying

#1 User is offline   User Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:09 AM

I have applied for blink since 2008 and have yet to receive service, I have checked the status of my application several times over the two year period and have found no change to the status of the application. After two years I feel that there is no effort being made on the part of TSTT to provide ADSL service to me nor the people in my area, I would like to know if there is any channels that can be explored to have TSTT provide broadband to my area Tabaquite Road, Rio Claro.

#2 User is offline   godfather14 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:25 PM

View PostUser, on 08 November 2010 - 10:09 AM, said:

I have applied for blink since 2008 and have yet to receive service, I have checked the status of my application several times over the two year period and have found no change to the status of the application. After two years I feel that there is no effort being made on the part of TSTT to provide ADSL service to me nor the people in my area, I would like to know if there is any channels that can be explored to have TSTT provide broadband to my area Tabaquite Road, Rio Claro.

I had the same problem except they took eight months i went in and spoke to the manager and he resolved it and promised me a date and they actually came on that day but i moved out of that area and i have flow now good luck try and complain to the boss good luck

#3 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:12 PM

View PostUser, on 08 November 2010 - 10:09 AM, said:

Hmmm...that sounds like that's a plant issue...

I'm in Moruga and got 'Blinked' in August 2008 after applying 8 months prior with a host if issues to be solved with one of the main reasons being the running of a new piece of fibre link between Upper and Lower Moruga {a distance of about 5 miles or so}.The link from Moruga to Princes Town was always being pulled down by equipment doing the roadworks at the time with fallen poles and hanging wires the norm to be seen then.

I suggest that you call TSTT again but look into Greendott if the service is available there.

Greg

#4 User is offline   User Icon

• Pip

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:11 AM

View Postgreall, on 12 November 2010 - 12:12 PM, said:

Hmmm...that sounds like that's a plant issue...

I'm in Moruga and got 'Blinked' in August 2008 after applying 8 months prior with a host if issues to be solved with one of the main reasons being the running of a new piece of fibre link between Upper and Lower Moruga {a distance of about 5 miles or so}.The link from Moruga to Princes Town was always being pulled down by equipment doing the roadworks at the time with fallen poles and hanging wires the norm to be seen then.

I suggest that you call TSTT again but look into Greendott if the service is available there.

Greg

It tried them all so I have no broadband option.

#5 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:34 PM

View PostUser, on 16 November 2010 - 09:11 AM, said:

It tried them all so I have no broadband option.

Hmmm...that's a situation... :(

Greg

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users