TSTT Forum: Finally... - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Finally... Postpaid Customer/Account Call Details available

#1 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

It appears that bmobile finally gave us postpaid customers the means by which we could look at our call details at https://econtact.tstt.co.tt/.

Now I don't have to wonder as to how many minutes I used though I can check it at the bmobile website already.

Greg

#2 User is offline   unimatrix001 Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 December 2010 - 12:55 PM

View Postgreall, on 09 December 2010 - 04:44 PM, said:

It appears that bmobile finally gave us postpaid customers the means by which we could look at our call details at https://econtact.tstt.co.tt/.

Now I don't have to wonder as to how many minutes I used though I can check it at the bmobile website already.

Greg

sadly you get this standard for any phone service in US/Canada. Even my pre-paid Rogers and t-mobile i could check calls, minutes, texts, etc online free...even on the handset I could use the phone browser and the WAP Homepage (provided by relevant phone company in WAP settings) to check and configure my 'pay as you go' accounts

#3 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:29 PM

View Postunimatrix001, on 26 December 2010 - 12:55 PM, said:

sadly you get this standard for any phone service in US/Canada. Even my pre-paid Rogers and t-mobile i could check calls, minutes, texts, etc online free...even on the handset I could use the phone browser and the WAP Homepage (provided by relevant phone company in WAP settings) to check and configure my 'pay as you go' accounts

It's a small reason to celebrate,man...

Postpaid subscribers get no love...

Greg

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users