TSTT Forum: TSTT Yellow Pages Ads - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

TSTT Yellow Pages Ads How to get listed in the tstt yellow pages?

#1 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:51 PM

Hey everyone, I had filled out the "advertise with us" form over at tntyp.com and someone eventually replied to me so I have some information about what to do. I went on to request information about how to pay for the listing and so on.
The problem is the person who contacted me and sent the information to me is using a hotmail email account, lol, is that normal? I don't want to list the person's name or email publicly but I would like to know if any of you have experience in getting listed in the yellow pages?
Also I would like to know if tntyp.com is owned and operated by TSTT?

Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated, Thanks. :)

#2 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:08 AM

View PostLich King, on 09 May 2011 - 09:51 PM, said:

Hey everyone, I had filled out the "advertise with us" form over at tntyp.com and someone eventually replied to me so I have some information about what to do. I went on to request information about how to pay for the listing and so on.
The problem is the person who contacted me and sent the information to me is using a hotmail email account, lol, is that normal? I don't want to list the person's name or email publicly but I would like to know if any of you have experience in getting listed in the yellow pages?
Also I would like to know if tntyp.com is owned and operated by TSTT?

Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated, Thanks. :)

It's powered by TSTT for TT listings but is part of the Caribbean Yellow Pages.

The person who contacted you is probably an outsourced sales rep since TSTT most likely hasn't got a Yellow Pages department any more [printing costs alone would be a killer].

http://tntyp.com/contact-TNTYP.htm

Greg

#3 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:13 AM

Good stuff there Greg, thanks for the info. I feel uneasy about them sending email communications from a hotmail address though, in any case hopefully the person replies before the end of May, which is the deadline. I'll see how this turns out.

#4 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

View PostLich King, on 10 May 2011 - 08:13 AM, said:

Good stuff there Greg, thanks for the info. I feel uneasy about them sending email communications from a hotmail address though, in any case hopefully the person replies before the end of May, which is the deadline. I'll see how this turns out.

No prob,yute...

Greg

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users