TSTT Forum: BLINK UPGRADING - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

BLINK UPGRADING

#1 User is offline   chinshue Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:48 PM

i called blink today to get an update about when i would be getting my 10mbits and i was told by the blink representative that they have all applications for upgrades and for new service, on hold. they told me that blink is upgrading their system. i wonder if blink would be offering more than 10mbits speeds and if so, would it be packages in par with flow click. does anyone have any information on blink's upgrade?

#2 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:22 AM

Hmmm...I suggest that you wait for the information to be released.

Greg

#3 User is offline   chinshue Icon

• Pip

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:12 PM

i really hope blink increase their bandwidth packages at competitive rates with flow click. i could really do with something more than the 10mbits that blink is offering presently...we will have to wait and see what they offering. i hope blink technicians does take long to upgrade their systems..

#4 User is offline   joo Icon

• PipPip

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:04 PM

Hmm.. I guess their only option in upgrading their system would be VDSL2, unless they plan to change their present copper line infastructure. VDSL2 should provide speeds of up to 100MBs to compete with flow and other major ISPs. Changing all the customers modem's to VDSL2 supported modems might be costly though. But they should act fast, as flow is acquiring alot of tstt's customers. They should upgrade the base 256 package to at least a 1MB or 2MB as flow offers a 5mb as their lowest package.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users