TSTT Forum: Blink, why am I paying for crappy service? - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Blink, why am I paying for crappy service?

#1 User is offline   Mei Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:10 AM

It's been two weeks since my Blink connection decided to become bipolar!

Within those two weeks, I have experienced Internet connections that are extremely moody. Throughout the day, the download speed is slow with the frequent disconnecting and time-out issues. And then somewhere in between the connection will seem fast for approximately 5 - 10 minutes, and then drop again. Rinse and repeat.

On average, I have probably restarted my router about 15 times a day, everyday, over this two week period of hell! I've constantly been checking my phone line for static like a paranoid freak, but the line is clean. I can also make and receive calls as normal.

I called Blink's technical support at the beginning of this issue and ended up with a person that had no idea about what they were telling me to do. At the end of the call, I was left in a worse situation where the connection was dead altogether. Not even a single signal of a slow connection. Thankfully I remembered all the settings he had me turn off and reapplied them myself (yes, I did get the Internet to start up after that).

This is ridiculous! I'm paying for good service, not half-dead Internet with a technical support that can't help me!

#2 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:43 AM

Can you post the modem's stat page?

Greg

#3 User is offline   TSTT Customer Care Icon

• PipPip

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

View PostMei, on 07 December 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

It's been two weeks since my Blink connection decided to become bipolar!

Within those two weeks, I have experienced Internet connections that are extremely moody. Throughout the day, the download speed is slow with the frequent disconnecting and time-out issues. And then somewhere in between the connection will seem fast for approximately 5 - 10 minutes, and then drop again. Rinse and repeat.

On average, I have probably restarted my router about 15 times a day, everyday, over this two week period of hell! I've constantly been checking my phone line for static like a paranoid freak, but the line is clean. I can also make and receive calls as normal.

I called Blink's technical support at the beginning of this issue and ended up with a person that had no idea about what they were telling me to do. At the end of the call, I was left in a worse situation where the connection was dead altogether. Not even a single signal of a slow connection. Thankfully I remembered all the settings he had me turn off and reapplied them myself (yes, I did get the Internet to start up after that).

This is ridiculous! I'm paying for good service, not half-dead Internet with a technical support that can't help me!

Hi Mei

I am truely sorry about your internet experience and please forgive me for the delay in contacting but I am now logging on after a short absence from responding on this site.

Please email us ( customercare@tstt.co.tt) your blink internet telephone number and a contact number , so we can confirm if you are still experiencing any problems with your internet service and try to resolve same asap.

TSTT Customercare

#4 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Right now,I'm on the verge of cancelling ALL of my TSTT services: Blink,home phone and postpaid bmobile.

My DSL died on 17 October 2012: the modem was replaced,the wiring redone and now they're telling me that there may be a fault on the 1/2 mile of cable between my home and the exchange.

Would they change an entire piece of cable for just one customer?

I'M FED UP!

Gregory

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users