Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Connection Problem Flow's Arris Cable Modem & Personal Belkin Wifi Router

#1 User is offline   Singerboy Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hi everyone, wow it's been a while since I've been to this site!

Anyways I'm having a problem with my connection to the internet with Flow. I haven't called them regarding it since I'm sure they will say since it's a personal wireless router and they can't help with it much!

However the router (Belkin N+) is under a year old and we constantly have to restart it to get a connection to the internet (just happened again btw). Has anyone had any similar issues and were able to find a workable solution? I'm unsure if the issue is our router or Flow's cable modem.

#2 User is offline   PikachuMan Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

View PostSingerboy, on 04 January 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

Hi everyone, wow it's been a while since I've been to this site!

Anyways I'm having a problem with my connection to the internet with Flow. I haven't called them regarding it since I'm sure they will say since it's a personal wireless router and they can't help with it much!

However the router (Belkin N+) is under a year old and we constantly have to restart it to get a connection to the internet (just happened again btw). Has anyone had any similar issues and were able to find a workable solution? I'm unsure if the issue is our router or Flow's cable modem.

I've had a similar issue with a Belkin N+ ((F5D8235-4) that I've used on two different Flow connections. The router logs would have 'internet connection fail' and would require a reboot to reconnect. The router would then work perfectly for an hour or so, then cut off again.

The lights on the Flow modem stayed on regardless. The Flow technician that was sent said there was no issue on their end.

Solution: I changed wireless router (replacement is ASUS brand), and the connection never drops now.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users