Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WiMax port forwarding

#1 User is offline   searchintt Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

Hey, I just got Wimax from blink and need some assistance in port forwarding.
First to begin, is port forwarding supported by Wimax?
I've logged into the web interface on the router and configured the firewall to forward the ports but that
doesn't seem to do anything.
Blink insist that Wimax doesn't have a server side firewall so there's nothing on their end that could be wrong.

Any ideas?

#2 User is offline   rsa Icon

• Pip

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

Hey i am using a Wimax Greenpack Black Box from tstt. I am trying to setup my CCTV to remote view. I tried the Port Forwarding Feature on the router tested from the outside with (canyouseeme.org) port checker, to verify that i was seeing the ports and it was ok. But when i test from a an external DDNS i keep getting the router login page, i am not getting the dvr. What am i not doing right?

#3 User is offline   ninja_billy Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

View Postrsa, on 10 April 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

Hey i am using a Wimax Greenpack Black Box from tstt. I am trying to setup my CCTV to remote view. I tried the Port Forwarding Feature on the router tested from the outside with (canyouseeme.org) port checker, to verify that i was seeing the ports and it was ok. But when i test from a an external DDNS i keep getting the router login page, i am not getting the dvr. What am i not doing right?

ahh don't use port 80 for the DVR and the router. if you are not using port 80 for the DVR you will also have to enter the port with the url i.e http://mydvr.dyndns.org:9090

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users