TSTT Forum: Blink why not to buy full of crap - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Blink why not to buy full of crap from personal exp

#1 User is offline   nickman Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

dear trini's

blink is horrid i have been paying to the 1 mb package for my lovely trinidad cheap net i get 30kb per sec :lol: the best part somtimes it does cut off when it get slower eg i am downloading a 2.7 GB item download takes 19 hours and after 16 hours the fricking thing cut off :angry: but wait sometimes sometimes the speed does increase be 5 kb goddam am a happy trini ;) woopy 2nd is the technician help call tstt 3 times first time PPp password need to change and :) and i got 10 kbs extra 40 :wub: 2nd time the man say how the outside box have water he say he will come he ah come back 3rd time the line bad ,the line bad and de neighbor have green dot and having speeds that i could dream for .OH yea and when yuh change ur ppp password and username yuh software that requires internet cah connect unless u reset the blasted thing :angry: AND NOW I GET 10 KBS WHAT DE FUC....

#2 User is offline   godfather14 Icon

• PipPip

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

smh i knw what you mean man blink sucks i had the same problem till i upgraded to flow and i download at 1.5-1.8 MB/s a second see if flow is up in your area they offer 5mb/s for 199.99.

#3 User is offline   Pinballwizard Icon

• PipPip

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

View Postnickman, on 29 May 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

dear trini's

blink is horrid i have been paying to the 1 mb package for my lovely trinidad cheap net i get 30kb per sec :lol: the best part somtimes it does cut off when it get slower eg i am downloading a 2.7 GB item download takes 19 hours and after 16 hours the fricking thing cut off :angry: but wait sometimes sometimes the speed does increase be 5 kb goddam am a happy trini ;) woopy 2nd is the technician help call tstt 3 times first time PPp password need to change and :) and i got 10 kbs extra 40 :wub: 2nd time the man say how the outside box have water he say he will come he ah come back 3rd time the line bad ,the line bad and de neighbor have green dot and having speeds that i could dream for .OH yea and when yuh change ur ppp password and username yuh software that requires internet cah connect unless u reset the blasted thing :angry: AND NOW I GET 10 KBS WHAT DE FUC....

I am paying TSTT for 2Mb and all I get is dialup speed. I am waiting patiently for flow to come in my area.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users