• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

can't download torrents or play multiplayer games

#1 User is offline   johnathon1000 Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

help!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't download any torrents or play multiplayer games.what to do please help!!!!!!!!

#2 User is offline   ninja_billy Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

A little more info would be helpful.
When did you notice the problem.
What ISP are you using. TSTT has a firewall enabled on their end so call them and see if you can have it disabled.
What games are you playing.
Have you tried new ports, if yes use this test to give you a definitive answer if your being blocked http://www.bittorrenttest.com/

#3 User is offline   brandon Icon

• Pip

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

I am begging you guys,I need to download torrents,ok here's what,I have 79$ package and i could not download torrents so i restart my router and guess what?it works...but now i upgrade my internet to 1meg and now i can't download torrents or play multiplayer games like street fighter 4 so my guess its the router fault....But what is the setting that is stopping me from downloading?

#4 User is offline   dr.tt Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

View Postbrandon, on 28 August 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

I am begging you guys,I need to download torrents,ok here's what,I have 79$ package and i could not download torrents so i restart my router and guess what?it works...but now i upgrade my internet to 1meg and now i can't download torrents or play multiplayer games like street fighter 4 so my guess its the router fault....But what is the setting that is stopping me from downloading?

Most likely the firewall on TSTT's end is enabled on your account. Give them a call and make sure that it is disabled first before pointing fingers at your router.
DR.TT

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users