TSTT Forum: LAN setup help Blink modem - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

LAN setup help Blink modem

#1 User is offline   gfxripper Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

How would one connect the blink modem to a LAN thereby allowing others on the LAN to access the internet.
The blink modem does not have wireless built-in so how would I connect it to the LAN via Ethernet or WAN port? I am not familiar with configuring the modem but am familiar with networking.What am i not getting.Please direct me to documentation
thanks

#2 User is offline   shivy Icon

• PipPip

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

View Postgfxripper, on 21 May 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

How would one connect the blink modem to a LAN thereby allowing others on the LAN to access the internet.
The blink modem does not have wireless built-in so how would I connect it to the LAN via Ethernet or WAN port? I am not familiar with configuring the modem but am familiar with networking.What am i not getting.Please direct me to documentation
thanks

This depends on how you have your network set up. Can you provide a bit more background on your network?

#3 User is offline   Skylined Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Internet ;)

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

View Postgfxripper, on 21 May 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

thanks

From the blink modem to the wan port on your router...
Make sure the two devices (modem/router) doesn't have the same IP's

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users