TSTT Forum: internet access st marys village moruga - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

internet access st marys village moruga

#1 User is offline   faith Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

Can anyone say what internet access option we have in St. Marys Village.
i requested internet through landline 6 years ago but could not get it then. I used a data sim to Connect, then i got blink on The go turbo had to change The device about 2 times. On The last occasion there were no device i once again tried for internet on my landline i was told that i can get The blink i signed The contract and was told that i would get connected in 5-10 days after a month i called to followup was told that The technicians are doing upgrades and i am in a waiting list.

can anyone say if there os any device available for internet in St marys Village.

#2 User is offline   willo2407 Icon

• Pip

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:24 AM

One of two things try again or try another carrier

#3 User is offline   Skylined Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Internet ;)

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

I know a friend in Basseterre and he has a decent Blink ADSL connection (but AFAIK it was down the last time I spoke to him, but I think it is now working)
He recently got his landline connection (I mean this year)....so look into this.

Call Columbus Communications and ask when is "guestimated" timeline for digital cable in your area.
Greendot is too expensive unless it is your only option, check to see your HSDPA options from both companies first!

#4 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:09 AM

You would only be able to get Internet access via Blink/bmobile or Digicel until and if Air Link starts offering this service on their digital platform.

Flow will not come into Moruga: the ROI is too low to run FTTX. Greendott coverage is only for TV in Moruga and that's really a stretch.I'd GD too since we get a lot of cable breaks within Moruga.

You should be able to get at least H+ using a '4G' network as long as you're on the Moruga Main Road starting at Singh's Tyre Shop. The stability of the connection is another issue since most of the towers haven't been converted.

I know that cable issue as this used to be my main issue with TSTT: the cables just can't handle the signal.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users