• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blink LTE 4G LTE

#1 User is offline   jpf Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:19 AM

So TSTT is replacing Wimax with LTE now- Arima got upgraded last week. The thing is since I got the new LTE USB modem I can't seem to ping any websites and on the modem web interface I'm seeing a private IP (10.x.x.x.) instead of a public one I used to have with the Wimax modem. Also I checked a port scanning website and it showed my public address in totally undetectable. Looks like TSTT enabled a firewall or something?

Anyone experiencing this? TSTT told me I would have to bring the modem in to fix it- as opposed to just fixing it or their end :(

#2 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:58 AM

This is interesting...

Greg

#3 User is offline   BBB_TT Icon

• Pip

Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:34 PM

View Postjpf, on 24 December 2014 - 09:19 AM, said:

So TSTT is replacing Wimax with LTE now- Arima got upgraded last week. The thing is since I got the new LTE USB modem I can't seem to ping any websites and on the modem web interface I'm seeing a private IP (10.x.x.x.) instead of a public one I used to have with the Wimax modem. Also I checked a port scanning website and it showed my public address in totally undetectable. Looks like TSTT enabled a firewall or something?

Anyone experiencing this? TSTT told me I would have to bring the modem in to fix it- as opposed to just fixing it or their end :(

I am having the same issue. Did they "fix" it?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users