TSTT Forum: Need Trunk Lines for PBX - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Need Trunk Lines for PBX

#1 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:49 PM

Hey everyone, I've sent emails to tsttsme since March 3rd 2016 and each time I received an automated reply claiming that someone would contact me within 48 hours but sadly no reply from TSTT ever came. Why is it so difficult to acquire quotes from TSTT for business services? This isn't the first time I've experienced these issues with TSTT and it's ongoing. Some time in 2015 I called 800-4SME to ask for a quote for 3 Metro-E links and the TSTT rep somehow had no clue about what is Metro-E and didn't even know TSTT offered the service. TSTT seriously needs to stop hiring uneducated family members and look to hire people who are actually qualified. The blackhat hiring will catch up with you now that you are no longer a monopoly.

So anyway, can someone please PM me contact details for a person in TSTT with whom I can work with to get this PBX system going? Please.

Thank you

#2 User is offline   MyBloodyKitten Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

View PostLich King, on 17 March 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:

Hey everyone, I've sent emails to tsttsme since March 3rd 2016 and each time I received an automated reply claiming that someone would contact me within 48 hours but sadly no reply from TSTT ever came. Why is it so difficult to acquire quotes from TSTT for business services? This isn't the first time I've experienced these issues with TSTT and it's ongoing. Some time in 2015 I called 800-4SME to ask for a quote for 3 Metro-E links and the TSTT rep somehow had no clue about what is Metro-E and didn't even know TSTT offered the service. TSTT seriously needs to stop hiring uneducated family members and look to hire people who are actually qualified. The blackhat hiring will catch up with you now that you are no longer a monopoly.

So anyway, can someone please PM me contact details for a person in TSTT with whom I can work with to get this PBX system going? Please.

Thank you

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users