TSTT Forum: Application for Service - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Application for Service

#1 User is offline   gemartin Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 September 2003 - 06:33 AM

I applied for a free installation of a second line as had been advertised by TSTT over 6 months ago. To date I have not yet had the service installed and when I call about it, they seem not to have the application and when I insist, they finally come back with the reply, "They are no facilities there and the system is being upgraded.

#2 User is offline   StarCon Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 October 2003 - 08:22 PM

lol .. same here, I'm waiting almost a year now for the second line :/
they told me that there's a problem with the line. =)

#3 Guest_Anarchy_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 December 2003 - 12:30 PM

Free phone line HA you wish. Beleive it when it happens maybe when hell freezes over or your screwing thie manager.

Anarchy

#4 Guest_me and you_*

Post icon  Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:33 PM

gemartin, on Sep 11 2003, 06:33 AM, said:

I applied for a free installation of a second line as had been advertised by TSTT over 6 months ago. To date I have not yet had the service installed and when I call about it, they seem not to have the application and when I insist, they finally come back with the reply, "They are no facilities there and the system is being upgraded.

:( :( :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :unsure: :) B) :rolleyes:

cool man. just relax. get someone to run the line for :blink: :blink: :blink: :angry: you. offer a little fifty and it will be done. jah love everybody.

#5 Guest_Guest_itrini1908_*

Post icon  Posted 28 June 2004 - 08:09 PM

Yeah, I applied to relocate my line months ago, and my mom applied for a new line in our new place and TSTT couldnt do it because they had to run a new cable. So anyways, last week she got her new line, because they apparently repaired the cable and when I called and asked about mine, they said that "the cable was still being repaired and bear with them". Told them that WE GOT A PHONE, which means the cable was obviously repaired, what was the keep back with the other one? Still got the other answer to "bear with them, the problem was being fixed" Are these people serious?? Oh and there is no GSM service in our area. How is one to live??

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users