• (3 Pages)
  • +

Relocating ... SmartChoice is a must

#31 User is offline   shaneelal Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2006 - 05:01 PM

Glad to hear things working out,I'll be relocating before year's end. Not far just about 2 houses away. Hope I don't get this much trouble. I don't have dsl and will be using same number. Is it true that they'll impose "smartchoice" onto me when I go to organize for the transfer?

#32 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 August 2006 - 09:54 PM

shaneelal, on Aug 16 2006, 05:01 PM, said:

Glad to hear things working out,I'll be relocating before year's end. Not far just about 2 houses away. Hope I don't get this much trouble. I don't have dsl and will be using same number. Is it true that they'll impose "smartchoice" onto me when I go to organize for the transfer?

TSTT forced SmartChoice on me. I simply have one phone line less than I had before and use the fax line as the home phone. I recommend calling TSTT if in doubt. Since I moved to a different exchange, I had to get new numbers. Your case might be different.

But with the introduction of free minutes to cellular phones, SmartChoice is now actually the way to go for me (well, I had NoChoice anyhow).

#33 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 August 2006 - 10:04 PM

Today I received a letter from TSTT's Correspondence Unit to my OLD address where I do not live anymore. Fortunately my former neighbour picked it up and informed me.
For the third time TSTT want me and my former landlord to sign a "Change of Responsibility Form". It is dated 20 July 2006 and I have to return it signed until 17 August 2006 ;-) Very funny!
I signed one form at the Park Street office (with my landlord there) on July 24, then I had to do the whole thing again in August as TSTT could find that signed form ...

Well, since I did all of that a few times, I probably can ignore this letter.

Despite that the letter is dated 20 July 2006, the TT-Post stamp is from 15 August 2006, two days before I was supposed to return it.

It's kind of amusing ... but unfortunately it seems to me that most organisations here operate like that.

... TT-Post is the next annoyance at my new location ... I can see the postman from my doorsteps at number 18, but he only delivers until number 17 ;-)

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users