TSTT Forum: Now it happened - My line is down - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Now it happened - My line is down and no ADSL

#1 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 November 2003 - 12:44 PM

For the past 2 1/2 hours my line is giving trouble. Only static and then it is coming back again ... after calling the line for 10 min, it seems to be working right now. Called repair service and they might do something tomorrow ... mmh.
And with ADSL on the line, I cannot just switch ADSL to another line ... :angry:

#2 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 November 2003 - 06:16 PM

Well, it seems that there is currently zero TSTT service as I still have no clue if and when TSTT is repairing my ADSL line. Fortunately it is still working a bit, but drops several times a day ... until ... 'Here comes the rain again ...'

It seems I am trapped.

What about Fiberline, Proximity, Wintel for fast Internet access?
I asked TSTT to temporally move to a different line ... no response.

#3 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 November 2003 - 11:33 PM

After not hearing from TSTT since I called them on Sunday, my line suddenly got fixed this morning after 9am. The line and ADSL Internet is working fine again. There seems to be hope! But simply not knowing at all if and when somebody is coming to help is frustrating. ... on the way to 2020 .. we have almost 17 years time ;-) ... I hear that ... some people like to arrange things in the last minute ...

#4 User is offline   zodiaque Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 June 2004 - 02:47 PM

Hey Admin. I got a similar problem this morning. I don't know if you recall my messages in the Internet section of this forum where I was asking on advice on setting up adsl. well, the light started flashing again, indicating that i was not getting an adsl signal once more. Guess why? That's right, now the phone line is completely dead! I tried to take 1 step foward and went 10 steps back! I'm not sure idf this is connected in any way with my attepmpts at getting adsl on that particular line though, maybe they messed around with it in trying to condition it or something and killed it. i tried calling 824-TSTT, but as usual no one was there to take my call in the repair service section (Option 3) do you have any other number for them?
btw, not sure if you recognised me by my nick name, it's me, alan!
thought I'd check out the tsttproblems site, this is great!

#5 User is offline   Skillz31 Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:08 PM

View Postadmin, on Nov 9 2003, 12:44 PM, said:

For the past 2 1/2 hours my line is giving trouble. Only static and then it is coming back again ... after calling the line for 10 min, it seems to be working right now. Called repair service and they might do something tomorrow ... mmh.
And with ADSL on the line, I cannot just switch ADSL to another line ... :angry:

same kinda stuff here, jus my fone is still givin trouble...maybe a few days now. called TSTT an they said it was fixed, i used it an it was fixed but only 4 a while, it started back resentlty wit d static and busy tones.

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users