• You cannot reply to this topic

TDMA users should get free GSM phones

#16 User is offline   mario2001 Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Computers, electronics and cellular tecnology

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:38 AM

Max i do appoloise for my aggressiveness but i just thought that you were not seeing it from a customer point of view ......btw i think there were 10 000 + tdma customers because every bmobile outlet i have passed for the past few days has been over welmed with customers and i dont think that there was any promotion .....where there any?

but anyway i gettin poor service with the 850mhz band home :D and my phone locks on to digicel off and on but atleast it better than no service from the 1800mhz band lol

so once again i appologise to Max and all the readers of this Forum for my previous post

have a great day everyone

#17 User is offline   MaxIsBack Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Music,Computers,Electronics

Posted 09 September 2006 - 03:05 PM

ok thanks 4 da apology but i see no point in moving pas dis cos from all da posts i made 2 now have 5its makes no sense 2 me so u guys enjoy i'm in another site where its fun and i get 2 be a boss so later i'll give some of u da link

#18 User is offline   kemraj Icon

• Moto Modder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Developing and administrating of websites.
    www.TriniMotors.com

Post icon  Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:03 PM

MAX sorry to hear about this i amm also alamed about this move.

#19 User is offline   SUP3R Icon

• Overseas Correspondent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2006 - 12:50 AM

Ok then? :huh:
Well I don't get the point. Even if you're the "boss" of another site why should that change your participation on this one?

[EDIT]
Ok I just realized what happened. However, those things happen on forums more often than you think, anyway you go infact. We have some sensitive fellas here on the real :lol:

#20 User is offline   mario2001 Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2006 - 12:48 PM

I really dont think its called for but he is his own man .......
just sorry that i had part to play in all of this ...

#21 User is offline   Warrior Icon

• PipPip

Posted 14 September 2006 - 09:31 PM

mario u really believe that it have over 10000+ TDMA customers well son if u believe this sad for u ...................... y d tdma cus are not getting free phones because firtly any tom dick an harry an they brothers with a TDMA phone goin an try to get it migrated firstly... secondly some of them think they gettin a free fone most likely through trini month as usual.......TDMA customers would have recieve free handsets if it had 10000+ or at least it woulda be some compensation so mario do a lil research first an jus for the record i jus stating the facts d boss no retaliation is necessary cause d info i got is 100% true

#22 User is offline   mario2001 Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2006 - 08:01 AM

Warrior, on Sep 14 2006, 09:31 PM, said:

mario u really believe that it have over 10000+ TDMA customers well son if u believe this sad for u ...................... y d tdma cus are not getting free phones because firtly any tom dick an harry an they brothers with a TDMA phone goin an try to get it migrated firstly... secondly some of them think they gettin a free fone most likely through trini month as usual.......TDMA customers would have recieve free handsets if it had 10000+ or at least it woulda be some compensation so mario do a lil research first an jus for the record i jus stating the facts d boss no retaliation is necessary cause d info i got is 100% true

Hey the person writing this post seem alot like maxis Ent people? i mean read his post and correct me if i am wrong.....cool maxis disappears and worrior pops up .....
Anyway Worrior welcome to this forum hope you can enlightern us with some useful facts because life is all about learning new stuff.

Worrier please read over my post ....you will see that i said the and i qoute " i think there were 100 000 + tdma customers" i was not referring to the presant tdma customer base i was referring to the customer base before tstts tdms shut down .......so may be there were not 100 000 which i must appologise for since i needed to correct my post i typed in 1 zero to many i meant 10 000 not 100 000 .......still 10 000 i quite alot of customers ....and just to let you know 10 000 ent all that much ok ....what i would like to know is were did you get that kind of information?

#23 User is offline   SUP3R Icon

• Overseas Correspondent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2006 - 08:12 PM

10000 is actually a relatively average number for the amount of TDMA customers it could have probably had on the network, it's not that astounding a figure and it makes sense.
And yes I think Warrior is MAX :lol:

#24 User is offline   kemraj Icon

• Moto Modder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Developing and administrating of websites.
    www.TriniMotors.com

Post icon  Posted 15 September 2006 - 09:14 PM

:D :rolleyes: :o HAHAH next think u know ist really max omg lol and he's just hiding him self of the max name.

#25 User is offline   mario2001 Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2006 - 09:28 PM

i dont know whats the hold back the 850mhz band still not working by me ...it only comming on and then back off stewups

#26 User is offline   Warrior Icon

• PipPip

Posted 15 September 2006 - 11:04 PM

ok fellas let u in on a secret ok i doe know who is max an nice play on on words mario d reason i know this sons is cause i work there

#27 User is offline   mario2001 Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2006 - 12:28 AM

Warrior, on Sep 15 2006, 11:04 PM, said:

ok fellas let u in on a secret ok i doe know who is max an nice play on on words mario d reason i know this sons is cause i work there

hey ok well ill take your word for it then .........you know youreally should not say that you work at Tstt in here ......i mean you are in Tsttproblems lol... some people in here (myself included ) have some issues when it comes with tstt .......but its nice to believe we go an insider ( cant be sure because people come here and pose to be TOM, Dick and Harry) Hope you can share some more info ........Quick question are you a floor staf Ie a CSR?
if you dont mind me asking you?

#28 User is offline   Warrior Icon

• PipPip

Posted 16 September 2006 - 02:10 PM

yeah i know that kina statin that not really d best thing yea i am a csr not to long start an i use to pong them 2 till i see the ins and outs .... an i know some of them who do in fact you all face are complete :unsure: :wacko: ................................ ok but they tryin 2 change that competion here now an they should have done it b4

#29 User is offline   cismcse Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:53 AM

Well .. finally have to part with my first phone <_<
I think I am finally ready to try Digicel for the first time and give them a chance besides now I notice quite a few of my friends also have digicel phone (as well as Bmobile) and no really complaints.

#30 User is offline   unimatrix001 Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2006 - 11:45 AM

MaxIsBack, on Sep 6 2006, 06:08 PM, said:

no waay tdma customers getting exactly wat dey deserve cos dey had thee chance b4 2 get a free phone didnt they but dey playi de fool

three chace to change over?jed every week for the past 3 years ive been calling tstt about getting a free phone for my TDMA fone and each time they told me my number wasnt on the list to get a free phone. but atleast we got a free simcard with $20 on it. WOW*sarcasm*

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users