• (2 Pages)
  • +

Unlimited Money Ghost phone & Freeze cards

#16 User is offline   Vishal Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 October 2006 - 12:16 AM

[QUOTE]max is a man doh answer he pm.i go look to import a simcard writer one ah deez days an frigg up a tstt sim til i get free calls.ah go love mehself. [QUOTE]
Hey ent u need blank SIMs to do dat?.....anyone know where we can get blank SIMs?......i heard its very hard to get....... :ph34r:

#17 User is offline   kemraj Icon

• Moto Modder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Developing and administrating of websites.
    www.TriniMotors.com

Posted 31 October 2006 - 06:54 AM

U know the places where they cutsim cards and make dual sims they what blank sim cards

#18 User is offline   Sterling Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:59 PM

blanks sims arent hard to get....ebay....

#19 User is offline   Vishal Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:27 AM

Ebay lol....i didnt think of dat....wat about SIM card readers/writers?.....ull get it there too?.....if we can get our hands on dat then we cud clone company mobile postpaid SIMs lol...... :ph34r:

#20 User is offline   Vishal Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:18 AM

Hey anyone ever used the *139# code to request money to your phone?.......i think this code waz mentioned in this thread but nothing really came out of it.....everytime u use it dey ask they a pin number, but i dont know wat to input and everyting i try never works.......does anyone know wats dis really about?.......or how to use it?......i know it waznt make for the public, but i wana know wat it bout, daz if u all know.......... :ph34r:

#21 User is offline   Sterling Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:55 AM

Vishal, on Nov 10 2006, 01:18 AM, said:

Hey anyone ever used the *139# code to request money to your phone?.......i think this code waz mentioned in this thread but nothing really came out of it.....everytime u use it dey ask they a pin number, but i dont know wat to input and everyting i try never works.......does anyone know wats dis really about?.......or how to use it?......i know it waznt make for the public, but i wana know wat it bout, daz if u all know.......... :ph34r:

"invalid service code"

#22 User is offline   Vishal Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:58 PM

Yeah some people say they've been getting dat......but alot of people got it to work...expecially on motorola......when u type *139# and press send, an option appears to state the amount off money to request...the limit iz at $200.00.....after u typed a certain amount and press send, ur prompt to type iz the "PIN" number.....but no one i know knows this number........anyone has an idea on it?....... :ph34r:

#23 User is offline   shelisa868 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 November 2006 - 02:24 PM

I think the 'PIN' being referred to isn't one standard number. This thread made me to believe that: http://tsttproblems....hp?showtopic=38

#24 User is offline   Cool3ni Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Computers,music,mobiles an anything to do with technology

Posted 14 November 2006 - 02:31 PM

I think tstt notice that ppl was trying to use it so they took it out and placed invalid service code,but I was bored out of my head and tried all service codes from *100# to *199# and discovered that you can add money to your account with codes *135# and *177# instead of dialing *150 or *123 and around *151# to *158# is some weird CUG something,I not sure if it is an abbreviation to something or what,and well I know that msisdn is just another way of saying phone number.

#25 User is offline   Vishal Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:42 PM

Hey mark07en u were really bored lol........yeah i know bout those codes as well....i tink in another thread someone mentioned the *135# code for toppin up.......daz all i use now, its really similar to the way u top up on a digicel (maybe daz y tstt aint advertise it cuz people will say dey copy digicel lol)........i havent heard of the *177# code until now....ill try it out.....i came across the CUG thing already, i hav no idea wat its bout......... :ph34r:

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users