• (2 Pages)
  • +

shame on digicel

#16 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:46 PM

I know a guy with close to 3,000 Digi texts on his phone so that's nothing...

#17 User is offline   Cool3ni Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Computers,music,mobiles an anything to do with technology

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:04 PM

For real,that is alot,when I check my phone's text quota,on average I accumulate bout 200 txt per week.

#18 User is offline   clinton_staff Icon

• Pip

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:55 PM

i only hae a digicel phone so that i can recieve calls from family members who have digi phone the only thing i used was the free chat when they had the txt chat and i was the one who started it since that they ban me from using the txt and i have a voicemail icon on my phone that not moving . that irish company is trouble and worries for trini people they know how to suck we dry

#19 User is offline   cardez Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:47 PM

People u know to add more shame to digicel, they stop giving free sms with cards, i called and one of the reps told me they stopped that a while ago. I told her they lost points for not informing the customers. And she telling me about the free sms a day as long as u have $3.00 or more on your phone. They trying all kinda things to survive, they still not ready for bmobile, but i still very much appreciate the competition.

#20 User is offline   unimatrix001 Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:19 PM

wheys sa.allyuh men hav real free txt.i only accumulate at most 50 free txt an i does real use it out.buh me eh gwan pay fuh no digicel txt nah.bmobile txt cheeper by half a cent.doh matter no more tho cus callin cheeper dan txtn.wish they'd hav like a 5c per txt all de time ting.dye go make plenty $$$

#21 User is offline   Cool3ni Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Computers,music,mobiles an anything to do with technology

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:02 PM

View Postunimatrix001, on Jun 5 2007, 02:19 PM, said:

wheys sa.allyuh men hav real free txt.i only accumulate at most 50 free txt an i does real use it out.buh me eh gwan pay fuh no digicel txt nah.bmobile txt cheeper by half a cent.doh matter no more tho cus callin cheeper dan txtn.wish they'd hav like a 5c per txt all de time ting.dye go make plenty $$$

They should try an go like 5 cents cheaper than bmobile an leave it that way an doh make it a promotion thing,if yuh look at it their rates are higher than bmobile.

#22 User is offline   kemraj Icon

• Moto Modder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Developing and administrating of websites.
    www.TriniMotors.com

Posted 21 June 2007 - 08:01 PM

Yep its real crap what digicel is doing now they removed the free text like the five free text after 20 or 30 dollars and now they have this new bs promotion "increase your texting life have 3 or more dollars on your digicel phone and get one free text a day until some time this month what kinda shit promotion is that waaay so far tstt waay better than digicel.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users